Can you believe that today is the last day of 2014? Honestly, where did the year go?
2014 has been an amazing year for me and here are some of the highlights:
- Reached 363 followers on Instagram.
- Started a little online crochet shop on Facebook.
- Participated in my first ever craft bazaar. (Read more about it here.)
- Leveling up my crochet skills especially with the elephant by All About Ami, Bibi the Ballerina Bear by Smartapple Creations and the large huggable bear by A Morning Cup Of Jo Creations.
- Meeting one of my crochet idols, Mei from Amigurumei in person at the Hello Kitty Crochet book signing event.
- Visiting the yarn stores in Bangkok, Thailand. (Read more about it here.)
I am truly grateful and thankful for all the love and support that has been shown to me thus far. Here’s to achieving more goals in 2015 and I certainly look forward to sharing more of my crochet journey with you next year.
Have a Happy New Year!